How do I file a complaint?
Obtain and complete a Citizen Complaint Form. Submit the form by Email, fax at (719) 836-4351, or mail it to:
Planning Department
P.O. Box 1598
Fairplay, CO 80440
If you do not have access to a computer, you can call (719) 836-4254 or (719) 836-4262 and we will mail you a complaint form.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint?
2. Can I put a mobile home on my property?
3. Can I have animals, such as dogs, cats, small livestock, and large livestock?
4. What can I do when someone trashes their property with inoperable vehicles, tires, and other trash and debris?
5. What can be done if a neighbor has a septic system that fails ?