- Park County Local History Archives - Archive holdings include a wide variety of publications, maps, documents, and photographs chronicling the history of Park County.
- Researching the History of Your House - Guide to researching the history of a property from the Colorado Office of Archaeology and Historic Preservation.
- Park County Assessor's Office - Online access to county property data.
- Park County Clerk and Recorder's Office - Provides access to historical property records, subdivision and town plats, incorporation records, maps, mining patents, deeds, and other resources.
- Bureau of Land Management - General Land Office Records - Online access to Federal land conveyance records for Colorado and other Public Land States, including image access to more than 5 million Federal land title records issued between 1820 and the present. Survey plats and field notes dating back to 1810.
- Pikes Pike Library District Regional History and Genealogy Department - Provides access to a wide variety of sources of historical records, photographs, and newspapers.
- Colorado Historic Newspaper Collection - Searchable online database includes more than 500,000 digitized pages, representing 163 individual newspaper titles published in Colorado from 1859 to 1923.
- Colorado State Archives - Collection includes historical records and information generated by state and local governments in Colorado including military, prison, school, mining, and railroad records.
- Family Search - Free family history, family tree, and genealogy records and resources provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- Ancestry.com - Subscription service provides access to over 7 billion genealogy records including federal census records, birth, death & marriage records, immigration, and military records.
- Stephen H. Hart Library - Provides access to the collections of History Colorado, including books, maps, architectural drawings, private and business correspondence, family albums, photographic prints, magazines, and newspapers.
- Denver Public Library Western History and Genealogy Collection - Collection includes over 200,000 books, pamphlets, atlases, maps, and microfilm titles as well as more than 600,000 photographs.
- Rocky Mountain Online Archive - Online guide to archival collections located throughout Colorado, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
Building Technology Heritage Library - Page through digital copies of rare architectural trade catalogs, house plan books, and technical building guides from the 1800s through 1963. A great resource for historical design details and construction practices.