Food Establishments

Retail Food Licensing

To obtain a retail food license in Park County you must contact the Food Safety Division at the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) at 303-692-3645 option #1 or Email. Park County Public Health is currently only doing licensing for temporary events so you must contact CDPHE to obtain an permanent food retail license. Please see the link under resources about Retail Food Safety in Colorado for more information.

Temporary/Special Event with Food Vendors

Special Events General Information

 Temporary/Special Event Food Vendors

Temporary/Special Event Coordinators