With the exception of visits from clergy, attorneys, and authorized professionals, each inmate is allowed a total of 2 hours per week of visitation. Each visit is limited to 1 hour.
Visitation days are as follows:
- Monday: A Pod - 4:30 pm to 10 pm
- Tuesday: B Pod - 4:30 pm to 10 pm
- Wednesday: C Pod - 4:30 pm to 10 pm
- Thursday: D Pod - 4:30 pm to 10 pm
- Friday: County/PV/ICE Females - 8 am to 1 pm
- Friday: County/PV/ICE Males - 1 pm to 6 pm
- Saturday: E and F Pods: DOC 10 am to 8 pm
- Sunday: E and F Pods: DOC 10 am to 8 pm
- All visits are first come, first served. No appointments are necessary. All adult visitors 18 years of age or older must provide proof of identification bearing his/her photograph issued by a government agency. All visitors will complete and sign a Visitor Information and Consent to Search authorization form.
- Children may visit when accompanied by an adult and will be supervised at all times. If not, the visitation will be canceled and they will be asked to leave.
- Visitors must be appropriately dressed. Shirts and shoes are required. No form-fitting, suggestive, or revealing attire will be permitted. Persons inappropriately dressed will not be allowed to visit.
- If any visitor or inmate abuses visiting privileges, displays any misconduct, or becomes a threat to the safety and security of the facility, the visit will be immediately terminated with loss of visiting privileges.
- Individuals who have been incarcerated in the Park County Jail in the past year will not be permitted visitation with current residents of the facility.
- Any person entering the building is subject to an unannounced search. Any visitor attempting to introduce contraband items into the facility will be subject to criminal prosecution.
Attorneys, bondsmen, probation and parole officers, law enforcement officials, and clergy are considered professional visits. These people are allowed to visit you at any reasonable hour after presenting proper credentials and identification.
For more information on jail visitation, call the Park County Jail at (719) 836-4373.